- Go to https://mapsconnect.apple.com/ and log in with your Apple ID and password. If you don’t already have an Apple ID then you will need to create one at https://mapsconnect.apple.com/getappleid.
- Once logged into Apple Maps Connect, click on “View My Businesses”
- Click the “+Add” button in the top right and you’ll see the next screen below.
- Enter your business name and location then click the search button.
- If your business isn’t found then you should click on the “Add New Business” link and follow the instructions from there.
- If your business is found then you should click on the blue “Claim This Business” button and and follow the steps there. This may automatically initiate the verify by phone pop up to display, but you can simply click on “Not Now” come back to that in a few minutes.
Next fill inn all necessary business information, correct the location of your map marker and select up to three appropriate categories. Be sure your correct hours of operation are displaying and also make sure your company website along with your other social media and other listings are entered.
When you’ve finished with all your entries, Apple Maps will give a chance to review all the details. Make sure everything is how you want it to be and click “Submit to Apple” to initiate the phone verification process. You’ll receive a call at the phone number on your Apple Maps listing, so be ready for it.
- Once verified, it will take some time for Apple to review and approve any edits.
Apple Maps Connect has a helpful FAQ to help you through this process, so be sure to to look it over if you have any difficulty.